Saturday 23 November 2013

Showcasing Eemeli - GDT Challenge #4

 
Hi everyone!

Today we're showcasing the lovely Eemeli who made the gorgeous card above!  I love this card as the image is just so cute and funny.  Eemeli's coloured it so beautifully too, and I love the simple layout and embellies.  

Eemeli is another busy crafter who comes up with the most amazing projects which you can see on her blog.  If you pop over you'll find cards like the ones below and more, so well worth a visit. 

  
 
I'm sure you'll agree that a visit to Eemeli's blog will be time well spent.

I've got a busy day ahead of me catching up on commenting on Challenge #5 which ended last night.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow morning to find out who the Winner, Top 3 and GDT will be as well as the beautiful inspiration from our fabulous DT.  

Take care and happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful this creations from Eemili!
    I love the colouring!
    Have a nice weekend andtake it easy!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Eemeli, totally love the fun image, congratulations on being Showcased hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx